EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 800. Equip yourself to ace the SAT Subject Test in Biology with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide--including 2 full-length practice tests, thorough reviews of key biology topics, and targeted strategies for every question type. Bio can be a tough subject to get a good handle on--and scoring well on the SAT Subject Test isn't easy to do. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the SAT Subject Test in Biology E/M arms you to take on the exam with all the help you need to get the score you want. Techniques That Actually Work.
- Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
- Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
- Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
- Expert subject reviews for every test topic
- Up-to-date information on the SAT Subject Test in Biology
- Score conversion tables for accurate self-assessment and to help you track your progress Practice Your Way to Perfection.
- 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
- Practice quizzes in every content chapter to help deepen your knowledge
- Helpful diagrams and tables for visual guides to the material