Marshall amplifiers go together with rock music like a Rolls-Royce with a swimming pool. Since 1962, their iconic amps have been used by just about every major artist and band in music history - from Led Zeppelin and AC/DC to Iron Maiden, Nirvana and countless others.
Now, inspired by all of the bands, songs and albums they've heard and loved down the years, Marshall have created The Book of Loud - collecting together thousands of facts, figures and pieces of musical trivia on subjects across the rock spectrum, from global icons such as The Ramones, Jimi Hendrix and The Who to the cutting-edge acts that are lighting up the scene today.
It is the ultimate accessory for the music-minded from one of the biggest names in rock..
- The loudest bands of all time
- Blacklisted: the records banned from the radio
- The greatest beards in rock
- Notable rock star tattoos
- The anatomy of a Marshall amp
- The most notorious riders in gig history
- ... and much, much more!