Power up your day with instant and long-term energy boosts
When your energy's low it can feel like wading through treacle with brain fog, but good energy is yours for the taking if you follow the simple strategies in this book. Organised as an acronym - ENERGIZER - it covers mindfulness, resilience, saying 'no', nutrition, exercise, and much more.
Learn how to treat your body like a bank account making more deposits than withdrawals, and discover how finding your enthusiasm can be enough to increase your vitality.
By the end you will be able to deal with all of life's challenges more easily and, better still, enjoy the good times more fully. What's not to love?
* Introduction - what is energy?
* Environment - how your surroundings energise or deplete you
* No - how that little word is going to free up a lot of energy
* Evolve - how to deal with setbacks so they empower you
* Restorers - understanding and managing your energy friends and foes
* Goals - the importance of focus for sustainable energy
* Inner talk - what you say to yourself can be a boost or a blow to your energy
* Zen - mindfulness as a calming energizer
* Exercise and Nutrition - the building blocks of good energy
* Rest and Relaxation - the importance of downtime to create more uptime